would like a 300x250 px banner ad for my program, "Bulletproof Saxophone Playing" as seen here: http://www.bulletproofsaxophoneplaying.com in the following 2 sizes:
* 300 x 250
* 120 x 600
I have a variety of assets you can use here: https://drive.google.com/folderview…sp=sharing
What I'm looking for:
* Needs to have some sort of call-to-action button to click on. The button can say, "Learn more!", but if you have a better idea for the button copy, feel free to run it by me, we can always change that at the end.
* The main challenge is that I’d like the ad to definitely look related to the sales page, ideally using the same logo, but the sales page was created years ago, and the current design and logo are not very sophisticated or professional, so if you can tastefully tie the ad together with the sales in terms of colors and any of the assets I’ve included in the Google Drive link above.
* I’d like it to look as clean and sophisticated as possible, so please be sparing with gradients and 3D elements unless you have a design you feel really strongly about that uses those. A vintage, jazz type of style would probably appeal to a lot of the target audience.
* Please include a photo of Rick Margitza somewhere (there are 2 margitza photos to choose from in the folder). You can put in as much or as little of the photo as you like, I’ll leave that up to your sense of composition.
Ad Banner Copy (to be placed wherever you’d like):
* Call to action button: “Learn more” (open to suggestions as well)
* Title: “Bulletproof Saxophone Playing”
* Body copy: “Fingers flying, tone fattening…”
* Additional body copy: “Acclaimed learning program with Rick Margitza and other masters”
* Optional version of Additional body copy if you can make it fit: “Acclaimed learning program with Rick Margitza, Walt Weiskopf, and other masters”
Basically, I am looking for something clean and stylish, not gimmicky, basically something that encourages trust. That said, if you have an idea for something that you're really inspired to do, but doesn't exactly fit what I'm asking for, by all means, give it a try! I'd love to see your most inspired work.