* Congratulations to the finalists and thank you for all your hard work! *
- As my book is available on paperback, a back cover and spine is required as a well as a front cover.
- The dimensions are 5" x 8" (12.7 x 20.32 cm) and the spine is 0.59" (1.5 cm)
- Please write my name as 'HAR Bullivant' not Hayley Bullivant as shown on the previous cover - a name change is all part of the rebranding!
- The main character's hands glow red when she uses her powers as does anything she touches, so it is important that her sorcery is depicted in this way!
- The main character is a 20-year-old female and is described in the book as having long red hair, freckles and large brown eyes.
- The book is set in modern day, so the character should be wearing 'modern' clothing.
- The blurb should read:
'Coming of age is hard. Being a sorcerer makes it interesting.
Highly trained but highly sheltered Christobel Jenns has just reached the highest level possible in Skilled Sorcery at just twenty years old, thanks to the strict tutelage of her master sorcerer grandfather. Now it's finally time for Christobel to stop training and start living. If only she knew how.
Watching Christobel from afar and wishing she was like her is Kayla Fabian, a teenager from a regular family who's sorcery is known only to herself. But her so-called best friend Angela Roberts suspects her, and will go to any length to reveal the truth.
As Kayla tries to hide her sorcery from her family and friends, Christobel tries to find a place for hers in the real world as she copes with fame and her growing feelings for local musician Jude Monday.
Then there's 'Devoro', the devious sorcerer who uses his powers on people as he chooses, now intent on breaking Christobel's spirit...'