Amazing work and communication. Highly recommended.
Kosmata was very responsive and did very high quality work for us
How accervantes started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Angela Cervantes is an award-winning children's author whose debut book, Gaby, Lost and Found, was named Best Youth Chapter book by the International Latino Book Awards and a Bank Street College of Education’s Best Books of 2014. Angela’s second middle grade novel, Allie, First At Last, was released by Scholastic in Spring 2016 and received a starred-review from Kirkus. http://www.angelacervantes.com
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Light Blue - #55C8E5
Pink - #F6B1C8
Dark Blue - #243F8E
Purple - #884998
White - #FFFFFF
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Would like the following attributes to be transmitted via my brand.
- Teacher and Kid friendly
- KidLit - Contemporary Children’s Fiction Book Author (Not picture books author)
- Modern style
- Latino culture/identity
- Leverage Cervantes last name/Don Quixote relation via imagery. Ideally leverage Angela Quixote and Windmill illustration (file included)
- Leverage brand colors. See book covers.
- Current challenges - Currently I do not have an official logo. Not consistent use of colors and fonts across marketing materials or digital presence including business cards, website and social media. Current business card in particular is too busy, not modern/clean enough. Probably don't need hash tags or Facebook info on card anymore. Need website address on biz card to be easy to read.
- Would like a visual style guide that identifies digital assets, describes logos, fonts, colors to be used in all marketing going forward. Logo versions should allow for horizontal and a more narrow "square" version usage as well.