The Agape Foundation for Mental Health and Addiction Recovery is a new foundation, conceived out of a desire to make it easier for families and individuals to connect to reliable resources for prevention, intervention, treatment and addiction recovery services in Canada. At the same time, we empower those working in the field of addiction and mental health by inspiring collaboration and change in the way we as Canadian’s, design, deliver and manage addiction services.
The goals for the logo include:
1. Reflecting the work of the organization which can be described as…
- Connecting individuals and families to trusted resources in a supported manner through a content aggregation website that acts as a single source of information pertaining to addiction related issues.
- Using our strengths to serve other organizations such that they achieve their goals.
- Working with evidence based researchers to share and translate results into products and services to meet the needs of those impacted by mental health and addiction
2. Reflecting the personality of the organization which can be described as…
- Committed, supportive, positive, collaborative, responsive, strong character, willful, and energetic.
• Individual who are struggling with addiction and recovery and is looking for resources for themselves or a loved one.
• Public/Private Organizations and Professionals working within the Mental Health and Addiction sector