Excellent work by Vivalis, including taking what was already a very unique and appealing design and incorporating some further changes which were a bit challenging. He pulled it off very well, and we are very happy with the end result. Great support in all other aspects. Highly recommend working with him.
Fast, creative and spot on!
Love working with Michael
- melissa.taylor x
Loved the imagery of the “PM” in the logo. Overall wonderful experience
How DavidJH started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
The Agape Foundation for Mental Health & Addiction Recovery
What’s your company slogan?
Empowering Addiction-Free Living - Note: If it is too much text then can leave out.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Agape Foundation for Mental Health and Addiction Recovery is a startup charitable organization that was conceived out of a desire to improve the experience of families impacted by addiction and to empower those working in the field of addiction and mental health. We are motivated by a philosophy of selfless love and support of others. We demonstrate this by making it easier for families to connect to reliable resources and inspiring collaboration and change in the field. Ultimately, we aim to reduce addiction and its impact on all Canadians.
• Any individual who is struggling with addiction and recovery and is looking for resources for themselves or a loved one
• Public/Private Organizations and Professionals working within the Mental Health and Addiction sector
• All audiences require a clean, clear way to interact with the foundation technological interface; our website goals include clever, creative design demonstrating functional performance excellence
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The goals for the logo include:
• Reflecting the personality of the organization which can be described as…
o Hopeful, helpful, positive and a beacon of light for families impacted by addiction and those working in the sector who require assistance.
o Collaborative, responsive and transparent; the work of the foundation exemplifies these values.
• Reflecting the work of the organization which can be described as…
o Connecting individuals and families to trusted resources in a supported manner
o Using our strengths to serve other organizations such that they achieve their goals
o Achieving our vision of building A Canada where all can experience Mental Health and Addiction-free living
• Reflecting consistency with our name; Agape was chosen as it reflects our fundamental approach. A definition is found https://gotquestions.org/agape-love.html
We prefer nature-based colors and a clean, bright, light look within the logo to reflect our values of supporting humanity, hope, light, and servitude balanced with strength and trust. Our draft tag line is Empowering Addiction-Free Living.