I could say a million things but I'll only say that this was a great experience, my first time using 99Design or working with Unit 217. Being available to talk to clients is definitely a plus for me you responded within the day and well within 2 hours. The openness to others ideas are awesome you really allow the client to be free with their own thoughts and you adapt very well to what it is they are thinking. Always adding a new drawing every day was amazing as well having options really helped me decide what I was looking for in my logo. It gave me ideas I wasn't even thinking about but wouldn't have had if you hadn't continued to post new designs. Overall I would have to give you 5 stars if that the highest you really did very well.
Akihiro was spot on! He understood my brand straight away. It was a pleasure to work with him and definitely recommend him.
How hero39 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
SING! MEN'S CHORUS
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sing! Men's Chorus is a Singapore based men choir. We are currently in a midst of rebranding and keen to see how we can evolve and change the image.
1. we want to have a red dot some where within the logo since Singapore is often referred to as a little red dot.
2. we want to subtly use a rainbow color since we do have a strong gay following but the choir is not restricted to gay members.
3. we want to logo to be minimal with some clever hidden msg:
- the logo can have just a c but when look carefully, the S & M is woven into the logo or
- A line across like the music bar but when tilted on an angle, reveal a silhouette of a men singing or
- A line that just spoke Sing! men chorus sounding by musical notes (clique) or
- A red dot and u can see the male symbol embedded in