We received a professional, artistic design and Atha was easy to work with. Highly recommended!
How theladylandscaper started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
High Prairie Landscape Group
What’s your company slogan?
Outdoor Living Spaces Built for Your Life
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a team of rock-star landscape designers, installers, and fine gardeners. We create luxury outdoor living spaces and landscapes for clients that value craftsmanship and style. Our patios and outdoor living spaces are built in an "old world" style that lasts for decades, so we'd like our brand to appear timeless and luxurious. :)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Pantone Navy Peony
Pantone Honey Gold
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We love the idea of a logo like Kendra Scotts and Tory Burch’s that can be printed independently or made into a pattern.
2. Acorns are important to us because they signify longevity. Is it possible to make four acorns interlocking in a “cross” similar to the Kendra Scott Logo, but different enough to not infringe? The example acorn has a bit too cartoony feel and thin line weight. A thicker line weight would be great!
3. Colors: We’d like a simple, clean logo that can look good in a singular color. (Which we might make navy, gold, or green depending upon the back ground!)
4. Our market tends to learn towards “luxury” and “Classic style”
5. Our future branding palette will be navy, green, and gold. The logo will most likely be displayed in green or gold with a navy blue back-ground. (Example colors in the folder)
6. Fonts: We’d be open to suggestions here. We saved a couple example fonts, but will defer to the professional designer here. WE LOVE THE IDEA OF EMPHASIZING HIGH PRAIRIE, separate from Landscape Group!