VLMR has a natural ability to design to your intent and does a great job!
The design was great, Priti did well! Very responsive to intended communication and quick to make desired changes, which worked in her favor. Keep up the good work!
How josephrB started their brochure journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacture and sell steel planters.
There are many companies that sell planters but don’t manufacture them themselves.
There are also many steel fabrication companies, but they don’t specialize in planters.
Deco Planters specializes in manufacturing steel planters.
These products are high end products. Our customers are designers and architects, designing and building high end upper class living indoor and outdoor spaces.
The catalog should be modern and elegant
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Deco Planters is looking for someone to design for us an 8 pager 5.5" x 11", opens up to 11" x 11" Catalog.
The catalog should be modern edge, elegant and sleek.
It shouldn't be busy or cluttered.
Images that we provide should play a big role in the catalog. (see the images folder) You can use some or all of the images, feel free to decide what you think will look like in this catalog.
The content for the catalog is:
1. writing about our company (see the word document)
2. writing about our materials. (see the word document). The image of the corten and stainless steel material (see material swatches folder) should be displayed next to the writing of that material. The aluminum material should not have an image, instead it should say “see our powder coating options in the powder coating info section”
3. our shapes (see the shapes folder)
4. our options (see options png and options writing in word doc.)
5. writing about powder coating (see the word doc.)
6. colors (see powder coated aluminum folder in the material swatches folder) The colors should be categorized as in the folder, in this order, Matte, Metallic, Anodized effect, Antique vein. The name of the color should be under or next to the color.
7. a list of our styles and materials. (see the word doc.)
8. See the deco header for our company’s contact information and website address.
The color theme of the catalog should match our logo.
The order of the content should be as we listed them here.
The layout of the pages, font, word placement, image sizes, cutting images etc. is totally up to the designer.