We are looking to design our wedding invitation. We are getting married next spring and will celebrate in an old barn close to Berlin, Germany.
The location and the style of the wedding is going to be outdoorsy and romantic in a natural way (imagine a big family-style dinner in an old somewhat rough barn with large old chandeliers and lots of wild flowers).
For the wedding invitation, we will need the following:
- a square folded invitation card with 4 pages (148 x 148mm)
- a simple drawing of two foxes facing each other, looking up at a single butterfly flying over their noses on the first page (our dog looks a bit like a fox and the wedding location has a lot of butterflies in the garden). The simpler the drawing, the better
- the words "Steffi & Stefan" as well as "20 May 2017" on the first page as well
- Some lightly colored wedding pennants being used in the design (ideally, in a similar abstract way as the foxes & butterfly), e.g. on an otherwise empty p. 2 (but can also be somewhere else)
- The wedding invitation text on p. 3:
-- some space for hand-written name of recipient
-- "With great joy you are invited to celebrate the marriage of
Saturday - 20th of May 2017 - 2pm
Reception, dinner and dancing to follow
Celebrations will continue on Sunday with a casual brunch
Please RSVP to email@example.com until 15th of February"
-- space for hand-written signatures
- The ability to change the text ourselves (because we will also need to send out a version in German)
- A design that fits the style of the wedding and the location: naturally romantic, a bit vintage, rather simple & down to earth
- Preferred colors: purple, pink, blue, green, white
- Here's the link to our wedding location: http://www.schmetterlingsgarten22.com/ and to a recent wedding at the location: http://willstdumitmirgehen.berlin/s…kobshagen/ to give you a better feel for the place
We are looking forward to your ideas and designs!
Stephanie and Stefan