We love the design and everything that comes with it. Competition was fierce. There were 6 finalists. We did public voting since all designs we saw were worthy to become stickers for children and young parents. Once again - great job.
How Aqalogy started their clothing or apparel journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
In 2011 we have proudly launched our “baby”, on which we have worked with passion and dedication. Thank to our precise and responsible work, we were successful in creating the high quality product made in the heart of Europe – in Slovakia. We are still looking for a creative designers, which would like to participate on our Born To Design project which has been launched to promote their work! Please join us on Facebook to stay tuned!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Aqalogy company is looking for talented and creative people, which would like to design new Aqalogy Underwear collection 2012. We would like to present your work to thousands of people which daily coming in touch with our products in stores, eshops, and various websites or blogs. Your name as a designer will be on all product and campaign photos!
What you should know before you start working on your design:
- Currently we would like to design and produce only women's briefs and thongs. Men's briefs will be produced additionally.
- Waistband design with simple Aqalogy logo is prefered. /various colors/ See our previous collection.
- The Waistband width is up to you. It was 3 cm but we are ready to produce briefs with less wide waistband.
- The design on the fabric should contain max 4 colors.
- The Tailors cut is not limited. You can design your own as well, but you need to provide all measurements and graphic of the cut.
- We would like to ask you to retain the carelabel with logo on product. Where it will be situated on product it’s up to you. But it should be visible spot – last collection had it on the waistband.