What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a school photography company that takes class and portrait photos in kindergardens and elementary schools. After taking the photos we sell photo products (like prints, posters, stickers, calendars, stuffed animals, textiles etc.) online to the parents of the school kids.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
To provide the parents in our online shop with an overview of the products they can buy we need icons for different products and product categories.
We need all icons delivered in vectorised form (EPS files) and in the following proportions:
- Icons with portrait format in proportion 15/20
- Icons with landscape format in proportion 20/15
We need an icon for each of the following products:
- Portrait photo (icon in portrait format)
- Sheet with 2 portrait photos (icon in landscape format)
- CD with digital data of portrait photo (icon in landscape format)
- Photo set with 5 products (with products illustrated as above: class photo, portrait photo, sheet with 9 (3x3) portrait photos, sheet with 2 (2x2) portrait photos, sheet with 7 portrait photos) and overlaid disrupter showing the number 5 (icon in landscape format) see http://creative-foto.ch/upload/360x…Meduim.jpg
We need a symbolic icon for each of the following product categories:
While illustrating the icons designers should consider that the webshop has a modern material design with a fresh, neat look - large white areas with elements in prominent turquoise (#00bcd4), red (#e91e63) and grey (#607d8b) colours (see attachments Design01.png and Design02.png).