Marter has been a pleasure to work with. Marter listened carefully to our brief, and was very patient and responsive in making many changes along the way - we could not be happier with the final result! We would definitely recommend Marter to anyone. The Victorian Refugee Health Network team.
- info Dxb
- WGOULART (wesley)
I absolutely loved working with my designer, Wesley! He is a gifted artist who created the most gorgeous front and back covers for my first book; he made my characters come alive with his artistry. No matter how many changes I asked him to create, he never complained; he made the changes with positivity. I LOVED working with Wesley and will continue to work with him on future book covers!
How greg sY started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
The Flowers Of Hell
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Trans-atlantic experimental orchestra
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for someone to draw a variation of an Erte illustration that we'd like to use for the front cover of a forthcoming music EP. It should have an Art Nouveau look. Will need it supplied in a vector based format (might eventually come out on vinyl, 12 inch x 12 inch). Can supply you with a better version of The Flowers Of Hell's band logo, though probably could do with some help making it and the EP title look great (currently happy with the Dyer font used for the EP title, though open to suggestion, drop shadow, what have you.)
If you could give her more of a wistful distant look than the sort of dopey look and kissy lips on the Erte original. Also, her neck looks a bit too much like it's being strangled in the original. Can play around a little with her position, garmet, and amount of chest showing (not nude though). Main thing is for the face and hair to sort of melt off into a blonde coloured wave.
Just to clarify:
- We're looking for the mocked up image to be redrawn with the face changed - not looking for a different idea. Colour scheme should be just slightly altered.
- Must have an 20s art nouveau feel to it (Erte, Beardsley, Mucha); no manga/comic book/cartoon looking stuff
- The face must surreally melt off into the hair and by the top of the image the hair should have evolved into waves that aren't distinguishable as hair.
- Her clothing should be timeless, could be ancient greece, could be today somewhere.
- Upload with the beige background shows the style for the eyes. Mouth must be open. Expression should be one of singing wistfully, looking distant.