Great artist. Great work. Happy with the final outcome. Willing to be flexible as the project had a few surprises we didn't anticipate, being new to this type of character design for animation. Great to work with! Works until satisfied. Talented for sure.
Im happy with the Designs
Goodwork, keep satified us with every project . Creative designer !
I got a great, clean design that was very original while still meeting all my needs. Thanks StampMix!
- brian ZR
- Diego Desfase
i like this website which i may combine all designer from WW idea.
Fantastic Design!!! Loved it.
How michelledZ started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are Beco Pets, one of the foremost eco-friendly pet company in the UK based in London. We specialise in a variety of sustainable dog toys, poop bags and foods. Our brand is cheerful, innovative and has a strong desire to do the right thing by the planet be it using recycled materials or better more ethically sourced ingredients. Our target audience is the Whole Foods shopper who has the environment in mind. Predominantly pet-owning women ages 25 – 55.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We are looking to create a dog graphic/icon/asset to fit in with our brand
- It will be used across our packaging range
- The icon may be needed in a variety of positions- running or trotting, sitting and possibly head only.
- The dog should come across as healthy, playful, active, cute, etc
- Also should be non-breed specific
- We are looking for this new dog icon but also with a view of how it is integrated into a couple of our existing products most notably the food packaging and the poop bag packaging.
- On the poop bag packaging, we are interested in replacing the existing Bear!
- Existing assets that we use can either be dropped or integrated but the design needs to be shown on our packaging to understand its use and context
Please have a look at our Instagram and website to get a feel of our overall brand @beco_pets
Any further questions drop me a line.