1. Name/description of each issue: (1) self-harm and (2) LGBTQ issues (e.g., coming out as gay)
2. Comparisons of conversation frequency of each issue by (1) state, (2) day of week, and (3) time of day. Please focus on a way of showing the key differences between issues. (data attached).
3. The CTL logo (attached).
4. The CTL color scheme (attached). I think the red is best for highlighting, and keeping most of the data to shades of gray, so as to not visually weight one issue over the other.
5. (optional): The CTL fonts are Cantarell and Akzidenz-Grotesk. But if you find something better, use it. A free copy of Cantarell: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Cantarell
6. Preferred format, size, and orientation: PNG, 1024 x 768, Landscape or Portrait.
(A) Is there a way to only show one chart for each type of data (map, time of day, day of week) and still show the differences across two issues?
(B) Is there a way to minimize text? (text along axes, etc.)
(C) Is there a way to highlight differences easily between the issues, for each type of chart?