The logo is the first step in a rebranding process.
Following logo development we will, overtime look to develop other materials too. Whilst the website we have live is fairly new, we are happy to rebrand and amend the core colour scheme whilst keeping the content the same.
As such, we are looking for a new logo, but also colour swatch we can use across the business. We are a challenger brand, entering the market against same well established players - and as such the selection of colour is important to ensure we can stand-out. As such, we have chosen to avoid bright yellows (Mobisol) , bright greens (Mkopa), bright blues (Off-grid Electric) as these are taken by our competitors.
Other than that, we are open to new colourway, but emphasis on standing out from a crowded marketplace is key.
The logo must feel:
- Ownable and distinct look, feel and brand colours
- Easy visual short-cut to the solar energy or home energy
- It may not need to link to both 'solar' and 'home' although our positioning will be based on the fact we are helping people light their homes.
- Be modern and aspirational
It must not:
- Use a bolt of electric in anyway (our competitor Off-Grid Electric already does this - hence part of the need to change ours)