@mard seemed to grasp what we were looking for early on. Although he was the front runner for nearly our entire contest, he continued to submit variations and original designs. His follow up and communications were also appreciated. We thank him and look forward to working with him again.
Jumba, was excellent to deal with! Very quick with his responses and always took on feedback and changes well. Would happily use Jumba again and recommend to others.
Extremely responsive, artistically articulate, and very easy to work with. I will be contacting this artist in the future.
- MS 99
Very amenable, communicative and helpful
How Murphy G started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
We don't have a slogan or tagline and probably won't include one.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hello! We’re Amazing Gravy. We make videos for the internets.
Well, that’s the easiest way to explain it.
Amazing Gravy creates video entertainment content to attract and grow audiences across multiple digital, video, and social platforms while also being specifically tailored to allow for organic brand integration. Simply put, we make entertaining digital shows that are built for advertisers.
We're just a couple of guys working out of garage now, but we've got experience, a plan, and a whole case of biscuits!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Our logo will be seen by both people who watch our videos as well as potential sponsors – so we feel like friendly, fun, but with a slight tech/innovation vibe.
• The logo will primarily appear on screen quickly before each video, so it should “read” quickly.
• It should include an iconic element that could appear as a “bug” in the corner of the video OR as an app button on your mobile device. We’ve found thin line designs don’t hold up well in video.
• We’ve realized that a gravy boat can often look like a genie lamp if it has a lid, so that’s not right. No lids if you go that route.
• We’re positioning ourselves a little in that tech/media world, but are open to any ideas that inspire you.
• We selected “orange” in the process, maybe there’s an orange/gray, orange/teal, orange/clay, or orange/lime combo that works, but we’re open to other color combinations too.
• Above all, awesome, unique, clever ideas will win the day!