Amazing, super fast, patient and fun personality! Thankful that I found him.
How infoPrZ started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Movie studio. Animated watermark at start of feature film
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am looking for a logo for a production company CuTEYE productions (doesn’t have to be capitalized in that manner). The logo should relate to exactly what it is, a cut eye.
Thinking out loud:
- A single toon eye full eye with the lids not circular (example http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts…oE9oRc.png, http://st.depositphotos.com/1887105…n-eye.jpg)
- A box cutter razer going in it or cutting it (example https://crazynellyblog.files.wordpr…ye-cut.jpghttp://www.scifighting.com/wp-conte…dness.jpg)
- Perhaps a film roll or something related in the pupil (http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/m…reel_45131)
- Come to think of it instead of cutting it with just a razor, perhaps it can use some sort of directors cut board (https://www.google.com/search?q=dir…=isch&sa=X) with a blade attached or something.
- The more disturbing and graphic the better. Rated R / NC-17 / unrated is fine J Graphic not sexual. Should hopefully make people cringe.
- Must be animated but also be able to be used as a still logo (perhaps motion of the blade cutting the eye, board chopping down on it, blood dripping out, etc) so keep that in mind. Feel free to start off with the still version and I will let you know if the concept is good enough to win before you start animating.
- Need high resolution. Will likely be used as a watermark at the start of a film.
- Logo should work will with and without the CUTEYE PRODUCTIONS text.