Great job. Very responsive. Provided multiple versions of ideas and proposed revisions. Highly recommend. Thank you.
How ninadm started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Blood Cancer Alliance
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• The Blood Cancer Alliance is a UK-based coalition of charities who represent blood cancer patients.
• Our members are united by our goal to improve the experiences and outcomes of all blood cancer patients in the UK.
• Our main aim is to raise the profile of blood cancer within UK cancer policy, so whilst policy makers are our primary audience, we also need to be relevant for industry stakeholders, patients, their families as well as journalists.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• The logo will be used on our website (which is yet to be built) and across our written communications.
• Our current members are the African-Caribbean Leukaemia Trust, Anthony Nolan, Bloodwise, CML Support Group, CLL Support Association, Leukaemia Care, Lymphoma Action, MDS UK, Myeloma UK and WMUK. Our brand and the corresponding colour palette shouldn’t be too similar to the branding / colour palettes of any of our member organisations.