Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is for an upcoming urban neighborhood in Nashville, TN. Has been described as "upper middle-class, with a little grit." Friendly, welcoming, and progressive in its political/social values. Definitely NOT a gated community or homogeneous suburb. 12 South is walkable, diverse, and a mixture of residential/commercial.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Black and white logo with a single spot color.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Bold. Urban feel. Less is more design.
Simple design that does a good job of visually describing "neon sheep."
Simple and bold font.
Simple design you could recreate with a ballpoint pen.
Simple and bold font. Does a good job of visually describing "geeks."
A bit too modern for what I'm looking for, but I like the simplicity.
Simple design that looks good with or without the name. Simple/bold font.
- one-color design — something that looks great in black and white for single-color t-shirts, mugs, signage, etc.
- square shape (not a square logo, but something that goes on a t-shirt well) -- bonus if it can also be modified to a horizontal version
- less is more (not too complicated) -- bonus if I can draw it with a ballpoint pen and have people know what it is
- “luxury urban” feel — More grit than a suburb, but not as much as Compton
- bold, not frilly — can easily be seen from a distance
- make good use of the "12"