- I am IN LOVE with the VELLUM logo example. (and The Wild Iris Inn, Hummingbird & Obelisk logos are 3 of my other top favorite examples above).
- If I could have a flowing angel drawn(graceful, not angry or modern...my pieces are historical), that has a small sword down and her other arm curved softly over her head (like my other #2 medallion example) in an arc. I have 2 medallions for reference. I don't want her chest nude like my inspiration medallion. Thanks. Awesome.
-A small crown on her head with rays, like #3 medallion example.
- Hair up or flowing on Angel.
- I want the angel behind my name in the logo like the VELLUM example. Or in any of the other examples. She must be part of the design unless you can convince me that you can convey my Brand without her. =)
- I don't want a black background.
- I want an aged Artisan/Retro Vibe (I didn't know how to convey earlier)
- I want White, Grey or Sepia background
- Please see font examples. I want the weathered look on font unless it interferes with Angel image behind Name. A feminine font. Classy without being too stuffy our too swirly. But still a like weathered/ aged if possible.
- tagline: "Jewelry...History Re-Crafted" worked into the logo where it looks best.
-I don't want "Est. 2017".
*I make jewelry inspired by WW1 Victory Angel medallions(image attached) and vintage religious pieces. The business name Sword & Feather was inspired by the angel on the Belgian version of the medal and represents both strength and grace. I would like the angel from the medal included in some creative way. It can be a literal drawing representation or more creative but like NOT the typical clip art please. I DO NOT WANT JUST WINGS, A SWORD AND A FEATHER ONLY. I am sorry if I did not convey that clearly earlier.
This medal is what inspired me to create jewelry. It's important to me. You might look at my medallion and Brief and have a completely different inspiration. You can try to convince me! 😉 I'd love to see and hear it.
I am somewhat drawn to badge type logos, symmetry... but I do like Artisan, Modern-Rustic/vintage, Shabby-Chic that isn't too "farm-like".
I am hoping to have a logo that would transfer well to a jewelry medallion mold, wax mold, stamp for packaging, etc...and have separate pieces(layers/ files) of it for different media uses.
That would be ideal.
Thank you for considering my project and also thank you in advance for your time and effort!
I am excited to see what comes of this contest.