Sam is an awesome designer, with really good sense for branding. She immediately understands our needs and provides us designs we need. She is also very responsive.
I really liked working with 99 design and their designers. I got quick replies back from 99 design via online live chats and with the designers i was working with. I will definitely recommend this service to others. I especially liked working with Meltem!
Quick to respond to suggestions
It has been a true pleasure to work with Sally! She has been very helpful, and I am superhappy with the final result. Thank you!
Very responsive designer. While most of the designers in the contest had unoriginal and copycat designs, hoL-deR stood out.
How Sweatergang started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Helping seniors is our passion.
Goals: We are looking to develop a logo that will clearly show our clients that we are a modern yet personal company that truly cares. We want to appear professional, but not bland or generic.
Sophisticated and Elegant
1. We want our logo to symbolize the care and compassion that we show towards our clients and their families. We look after people's mom's and dad's. The logo should symbolize trust, care, reliability, compassion and friendship.
2. We like the idea of a vintage vibe - nostalgia
3. We like blues and browns
4. If there is a symbol, it shouldn't be an abstract image - it should have meaning
5. The idea of having sweaters incorporated into the image would be fun to explore
6. Something organic (like a farm or restaurant logo) would be fun to explore
7. Youthful with an old soul is the overall feel that we are going for
8. We want it to feel unique and inspired - nothing generic or ordinary
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Blues and browns are our preference (navy in particular)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The simplicity, yet well thought out design.
Simple, organic, easy to read
Clever incorporation of box form in leaf
Organic, traditional, wholesome feel
Love the simplicity and how the artwork is perfect with the text
I want the logo to embody the following feelings: trust, compassion, care, comfort, professionalism and freedom. Would love it to look simple and well thought out. Sweatergang was chosen as our name because it doesn't sound medical and there is a comfort in the name. The gang aspect is to represent people coming together to support one another.
Our website is http://www.sweatergangcompanions.ca