Great design, responded quickly, was creative, and provided everything I needed!
I am very happy with my Logo - he is so easily to work with!
highly recommended from my side!
- s p r i n g d e s i g n
s p r i n g d e s i g n did an amazing job designing my logo! She had a lot of different and creative ideas that it was hard for me to pick which of her designs I loved most! She was very responsive and quick to make any changes necessary. I am very happy with how the design came out and how easy it was to work with her. Thank you s p r i n g d e s i g n!
- Dollar A Day Difference
The initial design from inoxDesigns really stood out to me as creative and well-matched to what I was looking for. InoxDesigns was easy to work with, and after one minor change the new logo that I was looking for was ready to go!
How secretarypY started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Clean Energy Nillumbik
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our purpose is to engage all sectors of our community to accelerate the transition to renewable energy in our shire of Nillumbik (on the north eastern outskirts of Melbourne, Australia - a community that is mostly residential, some suburbia and some rural)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• The logo should have some colour but still be clear and effective in black and white
• we would like to incorporate the words “Clean Energy Nillumbik” – since we are a new brand and not yet well known - but ensure that the symbol or picture could also be used on it's own.
• Could incorporate some symbol of renewable energy such as solar panel or wind mill or could be more abstract. Could also be good to incorporate or symbolise people since this needs to be a community effort
• Something that looks professional but not overly corporate. We need to show that we’re a reliable and credible resource and also based in the community.
- our shire is known as the green wedge shire and many people move to it because of the native vegetation - this may or may not be good to represent in the logo.
As well as the usual website, facebook and stationery uses, we plan to run a campaign with car bumper stickers and corflute signs for businesses and households. These might be colour coded to show different levels of renewable energy uptake.