It was great working with Keener. Was able to quickly understand the client requests and make changes fast.
This designer did a great job, coming up with a new approach that was ideally suited to our design brief. This designer was also very friendly, accommodating and easy to work with.
A wonderful designer! They really listened to what we wanted, and executed on time. Thanks so much for a great experience.
- * Syakira G
Syakira G was motivated, responsive and most importantly creative. The rebranding of my company has now given me the confidence to portray professionalism, with a sharp contemporary edge. She was available to answer any of my questions and seemed to have an answer to everything. Syakira G work was above and beyond any of my initial expectations; without a hitch. Thank you Syakira G.
How emma.followes started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Lake Simcoe Stewardship Network
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
To bring organizations, citizens, business, industry, educators and all levels of government together, share stewardship and conservation knowledge, ideas and accomplishments, and enhance partnerships and opportunities that support the environmental sustainability and stewardship objectives of the Lake Simcoe Protection Plan and Network members.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are some values that resonate with the members of the Lake Simcoe Stewardship Network:
• Respect for nature and the natural world
• Recognition that our own health and wellbeing depends on the health and wellbeing of our natural world
• We are stewards – we are custodians of the natural world for the next 7 generations
• We work collaboratively as partners focusing on protecting and restoring the natural system
• People balancing social living with nature
• Caring for the natural world – we come at this from our heart
• Caring for the natural world is part of who we are
They see the Stewardship Network as:
• A beacon of light (lighthouse imagery)