This is a great job. It will work really well on our banners and party cups. Thank you for your work on this one.
- vupeyadu ♥
I have worked with vupeyadu multiple times and she always delivers fantastic work. I am so impressed by how she can take a concept and develop it into something you dreamed about. That is how magical her work can be.
Great designer always
- Rozart ®
Rozart did an awesome job. Very fast and exactly what we needed.
I would rate her 6 stars if I could - absolutely LOVE her work. Consistent, super talented, patient, professional, and all around a joy to work with. Thank you so much!
How Nick Farrell started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Foxy. We already have a wordmark logo and need a fitting brand icon to go with it.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Foxy is an e-commerce platform (similar to Shopify).
Our target audience is a wide variety of female, millennial, social media savvy creators and influencers. The icon needs to embody the Foxy brand name and appeal graphically & emotionally - it needs to connect with their lifestyle and be a product they love, enough so that they would proudly wear a t-shirt of the logo.
Our target audience shops at Victoria’s Secret, Mark Jacobs and Michael Kors. They have luxury taste well outside their bank accounts, but identify with Forever 21, RIPNDIP, KIMOJI & Kylie Jenner.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We already have a wordmark logo and an established website look & feel. We need a fitting brand icon that embodies our brand name “Foxy”.
These are our requirements:
- We want a female, humanoid-fox (human body, fox tail, fox head)
- We want the fox to be:
- sexy: feminine, vixen, a bit of a tease
- modern: relevant, appeals to millennials
- fun: loveable, playful
- …so our target audience identifies with it
- The fox has to be versatile and we need 3 variations:
1. a minimalistic illustration (ideally in white, pink and dark-grey)
2. a monocolor silhouette (that uses negative spacing)
3. an outline
- The fox illustration can be graphic or hand-drawn
- The fox outline/silhouette must work in combination with our wordmark logo
- The fox must fit into our website look & feel
We’d like to build a long-term relationship with the winning designer to work on additional artwork and illustrations.