1. Additional emotional tone for the logo:
dynamic, risking, venerable, trustworthy, experienced, powerful, genuine, sophisticated, creative, timeless, clean.
Yes some of these might be contradictory, but I leave it up to you to use your creativity to weave them together. :-)
2. I like the feeling achieved between contrasting font weights. I'm drawn towards having "JASON CONAWAY" in a medium to heavy weighted font, and "ARCHITECT" in a light weight font.
3. Along with "JASON CONAWAY ARCHITECT" as described in item #2, I would like to see a unique and recognizable "JC" monogram. I'm interested in potentially having the monogram be inspired by the circular professional architectural stamp we are required to use in our work (I've attached an example). I'm not looking for a literal translation of the stamp into the monogram because the stamp is boring, and only an instrument to convey information, and not emotion. I would rather like to see how you can creatively transform the stamp into something that uniquely conveys the emotion and intent I've laid out in this brief.
Also, in practice, the professional stamp is signed by the architect once the drawings are complete. So if you are compelled, I've provide a copy of my handwritten initials "JC" to use.
4. Please do not add any cliche architectural images/line art. The house silhouette (or similar), drafting tools, and other typical architectural icons should not be in the logo.
5. I appreciate the creative use of negative space.