People over 50, predominately women.
Health professionals working in neurocare care, aged care, community care
Think Memory Health Australia as a Movement
Memory Health Australia Is Creating A National Hub That Delivers Transformational Memory Health Education For Older People and Health Professionals. Powered By Science, Supported By Community. Fueled By Knowledge.
- Helping Older Australian's Reduce Their Risk For Memory Loss.
1. Teaching people who are concerned about their memory the skills to improve their brain and memory health
2. Teaching health professionals the skills to better meet the memory health needs of older Australian's who are at risk of memory loss
3. Provide tailored holistic health services to improve a person's memory health and reduce their risk for cognitive decline in clinic's across Australia
- Transforming lives
- Enabling, positive, organic, compassionate
- Trustworthy, hopeful
- Movement- Community - Purpose
Goal for the Logo- Brand is not to be plain vanilla but to set itself apart from other in this space ( we want distance from Dementia, Medical and Illness brands and themes) a tool to help set the platform for changing peoples lives.
A private enterprise operating in the health, wellness, education space and is likely perceived as a community organisation by the market