I would like "Viking Jewelry" displayed as the main focus with a viking themed image. When people see my logo i want them to think "high quality manly jewelry".
As for the image i would love to see anything viking, Norse, Thor hammer etc. I am also open to any other ideas/designs. I mainly want the logo to show "viking jewelry" and for the logo to look manly and high quality "classy yet badass". check out the examples for a idea.
- On the example photos I've attached, I like how SkullJewelry has the modern, yet classic look.
- On Mariner, I like the ship as well as the classy appeal, but dont care for the simplicity of the ship.
- on the Vikings (tv show) logo, I like the red and black combo as well as the viking, authenticity feel. I also like the idea of a logo being behind the wording.
- On the Spalding logo, I want my name VIKING to have a curve effect as well, either to the top or the top and bottom. As of right now, I am visioning the top of VIKING to be curved, a rustic, aged looking boat to fit right above the curve, and JEWELRY to be centered right below VIKING.
- Please no viking horn helmets.
+++Although I've been specific, I am also extremely open to other, better ideas.