How artistfyentertainment started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Artistfy is planned to be in the first place a social network for musicians, bands, labels, organiser, radio stations and music fans which serves as a platform to share opinions about topics and possibilities concerning the music business but also a platform for them to promote themselves. Our own music label, music distribution and a booking service are planned to become part of Artistfy. Initially the focus is on music but if the platform grows other divisions (actors, dancers, models) shall be included.
Our target group are young musicians (between 18 and 40 years) at the beginning of their career. We want Artistfy to be understood as a young and open-minded platform without pretending beeing a hipster but trying to support artists professionally.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We would like to have the logo and the font in the same colour wihout any shades. No combinations of e.g. complementary colours.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like the round abstract shape and the minimalism
We like the position of the logo next to the font and the thin font
The abstract character
What we would like:
- separation of logo and font
- logo should also work as an icon (which we can integrate in other pages)
- the logo is planned to be integrated to a narrow white navigation bar
- combination of the different aspects of artistfy (not only reduced to music)
What we don't like:
- no small details
- music notes only if they are very abstract and hardly to recognise
- no instruments and microphones
- An "A" as logo is fine if the letter is abstract. We would like to avoid that if we position the logo next to the font it looks like artistfy starts with 2 "A"s
- no italic, romantic or fancy fonts
The logo does not necessarily have to look very musically.
Please do not use stock art because our budget is limited, we can't acquire any further licenses.