Amazing work once again. Creative, original and prompt, all you can ask for in a designer!
Rinnanto is easy to work with. Comes up with a variety of styles and is prompt and receptive to revisions.
We have used Rinnanto for two projects now!
I was a great pleasure working with Spink_Javier. He is extremely talented and looking forward the the next project in which I would need to call on his talents. He created a logo for us that we will display proudly. Thank you, Spink_Javier. You certainly did a job well done!!!
responsive, creative, friendly. Everything you could ask!
How correio.danielms started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The business is focused on the tennis sport. It aims to communicate with this audience that is passionate about tennis. We want to have fun with them, to chat about this sport, to discuss about subjects only tennis lovers are interest to. Also, we want to provide them with products and services that this particular audience will identify themselves. Our business objective is to allow customers “to live" the sport not only when they are on the court but also off-court. We want to allow them to show to the world their love for tennis, that tennis is their sport, their tribe.
We will do that with a web site that will contain a blog and an e-commerce. Our main product will be exclusive and original T-shirts.
In the future other products may be offered to this audience, always with the appeal of being different and/or exclusive and/or to fit the tennis lover needs.
So, who are our target audience?
They are all those who love or admire the tennis whether players or not, youth and adults.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Feel free to work with the name in any way you want (SlamClub, slamclub, slam club, Slam Club, SLAM CLUB, etc…)
- Design must be original and exclusive
- No shadows, textures or gradients
- The logo should not be too complicated, and needs to be easy to apply in small sizes, on outfits, on T-shirts and also adaptable to print, digital media…
- I would appreciate the logo with a symbol to refer to the sport in some way. It can even be more obvious if well developed, or run away from cliché and use your creativity!
- Try to bring something stylish, cheerful and full of life at the same time...
- At the end, files should be provided in vector (Illustrator), jpeg and pdf (minimum).
- Designer must provide the fonts files or its identification for purchase (please identify this need when submitting your design)
- We would like to see examples of the proposed logos applied on shirts prints, embroidery poles, tags, labels, website and others.
- Would like also to see them in grayscale and/or one color
Feel free to get as creative as you wish to within the guidelines!