Out of 30 designs, this vendor was a clear standout. The design was amazing and exceeded my expectations in every way. Not to mention the vendor was very responsive and professional to deal with. Highly recommended!
How Esther-PS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ready to sew
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What we do
We are an online platform that allows a customer to create his individual sewing project through “drag and drop”:
- Select a pattern and the size for a fashion item, e.g. a baby body or a bag or a T-Shirt
- Select one or more textile designs*
- Add individual graphics or text*
- Select the fabric, e.g. Jersey
- Click “order” and everything will be printed on your selected fabric and sent to your home
* Customers will also be able to upload their own designs.
At home, the customer can simply cut-out the fabric and sew it together. Thus, the customer can skip the annoying steps of copying a pattern, etc. Hence, the project is sewn much quicker and in the end, it looks much more professional because everything is placed perfectly on the garment.
- Our customers are 99% women who like to sew. They are often mothers in their 30ies or their mothers (in their 60ies).
- They like to have something individual. They like to make something themselves. Therefore: “ready to sew”!
- They don’t have a lot of time (the kids!) and are happy if their sewing is done quickly
- Often, they will make gifts with their self-made things
Our benefits to our customers
- Truly individual – no one will have the same!
- Self-made – with lots of love
- Convenient – very quickly sewn (you skip all the crap of pattern copying)
- Professional – everything will be perfectly placed & printed on your project and it’s easy
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
strong and happy, self-confident colors only
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
this is a style i like a lot: simple but sophisticated
La vie en wool is a logo I like
Pls check briefing document (PDF)!
We will launch our business in Switzerland but then expand internationally.
The logo should reflect our values:
- Quick & easy
- Love for detail and passion for fashion
- Playful about design but grown-up
* the women are empowered to do their own/individual design; they don’t depend on fabric makers or designers anymore, they can also upload their own designs! This “emancipates” them from the fabric makers/designers.
• • The logo should reflect the values above.
• The logo should be strong (not romantic).
• Colors: black or pink (strong, happy and self-confident colors). I like pink because it’s the “feminist” color
• Also, I feel strongly that I will use a simple “typographic” logo together with a pattern. As our business idea is a lot about textile patterns. Please include this pattern as well in your proposal.