Nothing nut the best from Krusto. I was a liitle skeptical going into the contest if i would find what I was looking for but Krusto nailed it. Great experience all around. Really responsive to feedback and was always very timely with his revisions. Will definitely work with him again.
- matt 3c
Rays is very flexible and get the things done..I strongly recommend him
sefino is a talented designer who was a prolific provider of high quality designs in our competition, as well as prompt and precise with amends and feedback. We are very happy with the final design, handover went very smoothly, overall I will definitely be inviting sefino to participate in any future competitions that I run.
adrian888 was a pleasure to work with. He took direction, innovated and produced an original logo design for dataX. He helped shape the vision and brand of the company. adrian888 has all the talent and skills required to excel in the design industry. We look forward to working with him on future projects.
How Michael.duergner started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
LInK will be a recruiting fair where businesses can present their company to current students of out computer science department. It will be hold at the LMU Munich.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo / colors need not to correlate to LMU Munich's official logo / colors.
- We prefer a 'simple', i.e. less detailed logo
- Logo should be able to be used with grayscale or monochrome colors.
- The name consists of upper case 'L', uppercase 'I', lowercase 'n' and finally uppercase 'K'. They need to be in correct uppercase/lowercase
- It would be great if you could integrate the year of the recruiting fair into the word mark, i.e. instead of just "LInK" it should be "LInK 2012" (and "LInK 2013 and so on for the following years)