Dean King understood immediatly what we were looking for. Great job, love the logo!
- deborah 4
- Rossi Valentino
Rossi has been a pleasure to work with. His submissions were truly unique and reflected his careful examination of the brief given. He is also responsive and willing to provide constructive input to explain his design principles and improve concepts. A co-creative experience!
Very professional, completed everything I asked for and it was a lot!
- Design Injector
Raj incorporate our colors and logo as requested and worked super fast!
WRYDN is very responsive, does a great job following incomplete direction and shows great initiative to read into what you're asking and make it better.
- scott hh
It was a pleasure to work with Santy. Very clean and modern design. Also I appreciated his reactiveness. Will definitely work with him again.
How K_Bling started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a contemporary, non-denominational church looking for a logo concept that relates to family/community/people.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We only want the word "Harvest" (not "Church")
- Fresh, clean, modern
- Simplicity & versatility is very important, we want it easily used
as a one or two color imprint.
- Logo image usable without the word "harvest", easily identifiable.
- Font must be sans serif
- The image in a circle. (Highly suggested)
- Semi-transparent/overlaid colors
- We aren't opposed to an image using an "H" but it needs to be
- Negative space designs
- One concept we'd like to see is a circle with WHEAT that appears to
be blowing (see the image with the two wheat circles) It's a poor
representation of what we're thinking but you get the idea!
- Feel free to be totally creative beyond these suggestions; this is
just what we're visualizing.