Dean King understood immediatly what we were looking for. Great job, love the logo!
- deborah 4
Business Card, Letter and Envelope, Worked out well. I had difficulty getting my desires across.
- d p 24
The designer responded well to feedback and worked with us to create what we wanted. I was pleased with the outcome.
So happy with this designer's work and fast service. Goes above and beyond to please the customer. Would not hesitate to use this designer again or refer to others.
Great job, thank you!
How daniel yD started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are launching an e-commerce storefront featuring men's urban casual apparel & accessories from multiple brands.
We are planning to launch a branded t-shirt, accessory and cut & sew line for men.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Clean, modern, simple lines
- Reference geometric shapes, modern architecture inspired
- We really like Century Gothic font (all caps) but we are open to other styles. Perhaps play with font kerning and spacing to create a more unique word mark.
- Ideally would like word mark and logo to be displayable together (stacked and/or side by side), but not absolutely necessary.
- Needs to look good in black & white