Super fast to work with. I requested many different (minor) changes and he was quick to respond and had great edits. Great style.
Awesome work from the first design to the final version! The contact was very friendly and the response very quick! I would love to work with Djago on other designs in the future! :)
Gubrack is always a pleasure to work with.
- Roi Himan
Roi is a great designer, and we are superbly happy with our new logo for our new company. It's clean, attractive, and just what we wanted! On top of his work, Roi was very professional during the design process with timely responses and work, offering feedback, and constructive criticisms. He got the base of our website going, and we had him design a Business Card for us as well and we are very satisfied, we highly recommend!
How TimGleeson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
About Our Business
• CSnet is both a company and product name.
• Our business supports human services for people and communities
• We do this through web-based client information software and practice services
- life oriented, people, organic
- combine systems thinking with chaos of working with people
Our Target Market
• Decision makers and workers in the human services sector
• Non-government and not-for-profit organisations
• Provides organisation wide, easy to use case management
• Supports recording and reporting of all case management, group, community development and education activities.
• Delivered through our web and mobile applications CSnet.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We require a combination of a soft humanitarian appeal with a clear business edge. The logo is intended to assist people to relate to CSnet as a service - we don't sell software as such, we sell a service in which client information challenges are collaboratively solved. The service relationship recognises leadership both from customer organisations and from CSnet itself. The service offers sophisticated client information software that supports good practice and client privacy.