ABOUT THE LOGO
The cultural portal has taken up introducing, protecting, developing,
handing down the next generations our country’s natural, cultural
and historical values and easing to access to information for awaking
up social awareness as mission to itself.
• Our logo’s name shall be “TURKİYE KÜLTÜR PORTALI/TURKISH
CULTURAL PORTAL” and it may be arbitrary to use (it is described how
it can be used with desirable logos).
• You may use the character pictures/figures on the map of Turkey
in File-1.png as icon by drawing them. Please note that the characters
on the map numbered as 12, 78, 43, 16, 54, 118, 131, 3, 37, 113, 31,
137, 179, 59 and 156 are in order of importance.
• Additionally, when turkey is mentioned the following symbols come
to mind; tile, swashbucklers, baklava, caretta- caretta turtles, rug
ornament, stringed instrument, Hittite sun, whirling dervish,
hazelnut, tea glass, cat, kangal dog, reverse tulip, Hodja Nasrettin
and Turkish coffee.
• It is precisely asked not to use yellow, red and green in company
for the logo.
• Abbreviations shall not be made. (TURKISH CURTURAL PORTAL as
• Our target group is citizens and foreign visitors.
• Our web site is kulturportali.gov.tr
Example logos desciption;
MAXTHON Logo; At this logo, the writting presented at the bottom is
nice with clouds and icons. File-1.png the characters on the map may
be used as the icons are used. The icon style under the logo is
prefered. Icons at the logo may be used in different styles as upward
position, horizontal and circle.
TURKEY Discover the Potential logo;
Here at this logo, the writing TURKEY is nice since it is written by
characters. Appendix 1 Turkey may be written by characters on the map
or different ornaments may be used. CULTURAL PORTAL shall be
presented/written together with the writing TURKEY/TURKISH.
Google may work on styles as doodle which it uses on special days.