She did great. Very pleased with the design and turnaround time.
Awesome designer! Very patient and easy to work with. Thank you again
- Nick 2011
Nick 2011 did an excellent job! Thank you!
- Easy to work with
- Design followed my general suggestions
Great Job! Turned out well
Understands quickly the ideas, quick to answer and very helpful. Thank you.
- jjb d
How hubert_martin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Fashion accessories for men and women.
• First products will be suspenders for pants.
• Target market: short term men in France (20 to 40 yo). Long term: Men and women in France, Western Europe, and US (20 to 40 yo).
Active people, willing to be different from the crowd, classy style but not too much (think "upper casual" . Ex: Ashton Kutcher in "Toy Boy" movie.)
• 100 % made in France
• Marketing strategy: Take advantage on that "made in France".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
People who wear them like to stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Suspenders cross in the back. They're thin. Classy style but casual too.
Keep the "V" of "Vertical" in mind for the logo. "V" has the shape of the elastics crossing in the back. Think of it! ;).