Visit Glass at the FIT Show 2019 will be a new feature specifically for the glass sector. Combining glass manufacturing & processing with architectural glass with the commercial sector we will ensure that there is something for everyone working in the glass industry.
Visit Glass will be a feature area within this existing exhibition: http://www.fitshow.co.uk/
The logo needs to complement the existing logo and brand identity, whilst also being sufficiently different to highlight that the products and companies are specialist glass technology and processors.
Logo – A new fresh logo will be required to properly translate that Visit Glass will be a ‘Show within a Show’. To work properly with the floor plan we are thinking of a Green or Blue Logo – similar in style to our current FIT logo so that it is immediately recognisable.
With a full seminar programme touching on glass lamination, glass technology and also information for companies looking to step from the residential to the commercial market, this will be a must see for the glazing industry.
• Glass Processors (Tougheners and producers of laminated glass, fire glass and other glazing glass; manufacturers of insulated glass units)
• Thick Glass Producers, 8/10/12mm thick
• Glass Processors (Producers of added value glass & architectural glass such as shower and bath screens, kitchen worktops, bedroom and furniture glass)
• Glass Machinery Companies
• Balustrades, Canopy Systems
• Manufacturers and distributors of glass processing and handling equipment
• Producers of glass related accessories & components
• IGU Manufacturers – Main Viz
• Fit Out / Shop Fitting Companies & Contractors (Optima, European Toughened Glass etc) – Main Viz
• Builders/ Contractors & Developers – Main Viz
• Owners and directors of glass processors
• Procurement managers of furniture manufacturers, in addition to kitchen, bedroom and bathroom manufacturers and installers (in due course)
• Window and door manufacturers
There are 2 sections of main visitors that we need to target.
The commercial sector which includes FIT Out Companies, Shop Fit Companies, Building Façade/Envelope project managers and specifiers, builders/contractors and developers. This is a core section of the audience that some of our exhibitors see at other international glass exhibitions.
IGU Manufacturers (companies who make double glazed sealed units)
An area on the floorplan has been created & we shall utilise the Hall 20 entrance for VIP Visit Glass visitors. We shall look to target these specifically through Viz Campaign marketing.
The main European Glass Trade Fair is https://www.glasstec-online.com/