Derly followed all guidelines and went above and beyond to make our logo amazing! Very easy to work with and quickly responds to messages, thank you Derly!!!
- Art and Pixels
I absolutely love working with Art and Pixels! Alessandra is talented, reliable and dedicated to her work. Five stars!!!
Exactly what I needed fast and easy. Thank you
- TALUB OSKAB
I am very impressed with Talub. We ended up picking TWO winners after seeing designs submitted. Thank you for sharing your talents!
How krochelle started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast Dragon Boat Festival
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast is a nonprofit organization located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Our mission is to support the success of every child and their family through quality early education and care, many of whom are living in poverty.
To raise money for our mission, we are hosting our inaugural Dragon Boat Festival. Our Dragon Boat Festival will bring the most fun and unforgettable fundraising experience to our area! Led by the rhythmic beat of a drum, teams of 20 synchronized paddlers, one drummer, and one steersperson will race 300 meters across the Santa Rosa Sound in authentic 46-foot long Hong Kong style dragon boats.
The Early Learning Coalition’s goal is to welcome over 1,000 participants and spectators to the festival while raising $150,000.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Please see the second attached image in the References section of the brief for color and font guidelines.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like that this logo looks like a "badge" or "crest." The dragon could look more kid-friendly.
We like that this logo looks like a "badge" or "crest." The dragon should look more kid-friendly.
We like that this logo looks like a "badge" or "crest."
I like the use of different fonts and the "tropical" feel of the logo.
Because our organization and event has a very long name, something like this would work too, but make it look more like a badge/crest.
Dragon Boat Festival Logo Design Guidelines:
1) The first attached image in the References section of the brief is the Early Learning Coalition’s logo. To keep the Coalition’s logo consistent with our Dragon Boat Festival event logo, please incorporate our main logo’s colors. Incorporating our main logo’s fonts is optional. Incorporating our main logo’s icons like the sun and waves is optional.
a. Main logo fonts: Arial Rounded, Trueno
b. Main logo colors: Please see the second image in the References section of the brief
2) The logo must say “Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast” and “Dragon Boat Festival”
3) Making the logo look like a badge or crest is encouraged. Please see the attached Dragon Boat Festival logo examples for inspiration.
4) Stick to kid-friendly icons that represent the concepts of “dragons,” “dragon boats” “paddles,” “beach,” “festival,” etc.
5) Please do not use comic sans or other extremely hard-to-read fonts.
6) Ideal adjectives that would describe the winning logo are: simple, fun, memorable, unique, fresh, youthful, impactful
7) The logo will need to look good in one color, black and white, and full color for branding purposes.