Highly recommended, very compelling designs for our logos, business card, and other templates.
Thank you for all your support
Pleasant, professional and highly recommended.
- artistique ™
Fully satisfied with the designer's professionalism and responsiveness, looking forward to build a long-term relationship with such talent.
Excellent design concepts and communication to get the perfect logo!
Bryda did a phenomenal job with helping us develop a brand for our company. Very professional and Classy. Will work together again soon.
How jboludae started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
WHAT WE DO:
We are a start up that designs and sell ballet flats shoes for women.
- WOMEN 35 TO 50 years old
- Live in big cities (or spend time there)
- WELL TRAVELLED
- Good quality
WHAT OUR SHOES ARE NOT NOT
- Not too luxurious
- Not too expensive
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- 1 OR 2: if two colors are used, it has to be possible to print the logo in one color
- Pastel colors are good
- Black and white are good
- A combination with pastel colors + black and white is good
COLORS WE DO NOT WANT TO USE:
- No pink, yellows, metal colors or acquas
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo should be an illustration of a Dragonfly + AVA COSTA
- Logo has to be escalable: from 8m
- Start with a dragonfly and try to make it like a ballerina
- Dragonfly may resemble a spinning ballerina with open arms
- Try to achieve the balance: 60% dragonfly - 40% ballerina
- Simple is good: think "line icon design" but more elegant