We think we'd like to use ACED Dsgn for the text within our logo (as opposed to spelling out design fully), but are open to a different arrangement if it looks good.
We think we do not want images to be included; logos can vary across all other dimensions (upper case / lower case, cursive vs. standard, mixed fonts between words, color / monochrome, size of fonts, location of words (e.g. ACED and "sgn" on different levels), etc.) based on designer creativity and style.
We'd like our brand to reflect the following characteristics:
- Conversation starter
- Quiet cool
The brand should NOT reflect the following characteristic:
- One-time use
If our brand was a person, they would be:
- In good shape, but not a weight lifter
- Fit, but not being in shape is not his defining characteristic
- Leads an active lifestyle (mix of sports, yoga, cycling, etc. to stay healthy)
- His diet includes a "cheat day" where he eats unhealthy food (e.g. pizza)
- Social individual, but doesn't seek to be the "life of they party"
- Invited to basically every social event, but attends only those he's interested in
- Is not worried about being "left out" or missing an event
- Likes to leave a party after having had unique conversations; hates "small talk"
- Keeps up with current trends (across fashion, movies/tv, music, sports)
- Apartment is decorated with trinkets and souvenirs from places he has traveled and things he has done
- Makes a good living and spends his money primarily on experiences (rather than things)
- Is a "relationship guy"
- Usually listens to indie rock and hip hop, goes to music festivals such as Coachella and Outside Lands