1. Use sans serif font; one font style or two complementary fonts - one for "Foreign" and one for "Affairs".
2. "Foreign Affairs" will appear on the same line (not "Foreign" above and "Affairs" below).
3. Logo MUST incorporate a pictorial element into the text (not separate from "Foreign Affairs" text) - see attached examples of clever logo designs.
4. DO NOT use imagery related to the fashion industry (no needles, thread, hangers, sewing machines, etc.).
5. Please use imagery relating to "Foreign Affairs" and integrate it into the "Foreign Affairs" text/font; be creative in identifying ideas, concepts and imagery that refer to "Foreign Affairs" - it could be cultural, travel, business, etc.
6. Logo will be sophisticated, chic and modern, and it must imitate the style of the clever logo designs attached
7. Do not use too much detail and no shading or gradients.
8. Start with black and white designs before using colour combinations unless it relates to your concept.