This is my second time working with Majamosaic, she was an absolute pleasure to work with again! I'm looking forward to creating many more things with her! <3
- ItsMiki5 Design
Very good designer
- ArtitA :)
Responsive, patient and accommodating
Wonderful work with our logo design and great at receiving and applying feedback. Thank you for everything!
Love the work they do for me!! Amazing!
How khulvey started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Working Lands Conservation
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Working Lands Conservation is a new non-profit, focused on restoring healthy rangelands in the Western US. These landscapes consist of grasslands, streams, wildlife, and the people who use them to support their livelihoods – ranchers mainly. Working Lands Conservation thus focuses on improving environmental conditions on Western landscapes, while also supporting the people who use these landscapes.
Key elements that differentiate WLC from other conservation groups include:
- We build trusting relationships between diverse groups of people: ranchers, scientists, agency managers, other non-profits, so we together can discover new solutions for conservation
- We serve as the ‘scientist at the table’ providing key research that fills gaps in scientific knowledge, allowing partners to develop management solutions.
- Key elements are:
o Collaboration among different groups of people
o Grass available for ranching & wildlife
o healthy streams
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
clean, not standard; hand drawn
creative, no strict borders
I like negative space designs
I like the outside the box thought in this design -- no strict borders. I like the detail work on this
I like strong negative space designs
Ideas for logo (I’m very open to others!!!):
• Grass – I like the idea of a plant symbolizing healthy landscapes and growth
• grass + stream – I like the idea of including perhaps more than one element, but worry that it will be too complicated
What I don’t want:
• Too many colors – I like simple. Black and white (and grey) is powerful. Other colors I like – dark blue, dark green. I don’t like light blues and greens too much.
• Cows – Our group is more than cows – we are about landscapes and partnerships. Also, some funders and groups HATE cows on working landscapes because of the damage they do. We don’t want to be branded a ‘cow’ group.
• Cowboys or cowboy imagery is too regional. Need something more universal.
• Only a bird/elk/big ungulate/wolf/or other animal – We don’t focus on single animals – conserving their habitat is an important part of what we do, but not all we do
• Trees – There are not trees in rangelands
• Complex logos of whole landscapes- These are common for nonprofits that sue the people I work with. I don’t want a logo that make my funders think of those types of nonprofits.