Always a great experience working with binggolaz. True professional!
- gyoung k
Great design and fonts. The design was clean and elegant.. I highly recommend this designer!
Crystal clear communication, totally captured what I wanted and went above and beyond with options and layouts. Highly recommend and would search out again for more work
How FestivalClothing started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are manufacturers of clothing and are launching a new surfwear brand. Target audience teenagers to 45yrs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Below is a list of criteria we want to follow, we have uploaded another image with notes to assist also:
- Red or black colours only
- Only the symbol, the word Festival is not necessary and not required.
- Must include the peace symbol in some form, but not obvious and not with a circle - represents the ethnic, boho or hippy connection.
- Must include a wave form to represent the beach - some modern form or abstract.
- If possible we would like a crown of some description included as well - this represents high quality of garment.