wSn put up with my constant questions and modifications. The end design is a welcome shift to what I had in mind, and what wSn came up with.
Loved working with this designer, designer was patient and really listened to our needs. Very creative and quick feedback!
Roger was awesome to work with. Extremely creative and responsive. Expect quick turnaround and excellent designs. Would definitely consider doing more work with Roger. I give him a top rating.
- Mohamad Balawi
.ai .pdf .jpeg files
How nicole.pritchett started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
When Night Falls
What’s your company slogan?
Nothing is as it seems
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A frightful, intoxicating, and unusual immersive theatrical experience in Miami, Florida to take place around Halloween. It will be part haunted house, part bar, filled with activations that play on your sense of touch, smell, taste, and sound. It was with delightful and frightful!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Event will be similar to "Sleep No More" in New York City and part haunted house as well.
- Avoid gothic and heavy metal imagery
- Avoid cliche imagery (no ghosts, pumpkins, cheesey werewolves)
- Avoid cartoon imagery
- Not opposed to red or dripping style font, but want something more unique
- Dark, Sleek
- Black & white, grey, smokey hues
- Mysterious, unusual
- Focus more on mysterious, less on horror
- Needs to communicate darkness, mystery, and something scary
- More simple on the design, less complex
- Sleek, sexy fonts
- Easy to read (not overly scripted fonts)
- Convey a sense of fear without being too obvious