WestSchool provided us outstanding work. Thinks outside the box. Rapid and effective communicator.
Great logo designed. Exactly on brief, and easy to work with with. Thanks.
How Arman1827 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Alive Shanghai is a health and fitness brand targeting expats in Shanghai China and plans to expand worldwide in the future. Includes unique, fun and sustainable fitness training classes, cooking classes, blogs, and other related products.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The words Alive and Shanghai should be separated so in the future it can be replaced by other cities example Alive Beijing, etc.
2. The mission of the company is "Inspiring you to lead a fun, healthy, and sustainable lifestyle...anywhere."
3. Audience is primarily westernized women 25-50.
4. Logo itself should NOT be related to China, Shanghai, or Chinese culture.
5. Please add "Powered by Martina" in bold letters in the bottom as the tagline in simple font.