I've included an image as a "prototype logo."
This image is fairly close to what I'd like to see for the logo. Of course, it needs work: the proportions could be better, parts of the body could be less harsh or shaped differently, etc. There is definitely some room for creativity.
I would like to KEEP:
- the "bathroom sign" impression, including the hovering head
- the "x-ray" effect, showing the outline of two large pockets as well as some kind of object inside one of the pockets (I am not married to the size or shape of the object that I've put there)
- a simple, modern quality (we like the Twitter logo and other iconic text-free logos)
- the single color of the logo
- the four dots (explanation below)
Note on the four dots:
The four mysterious-looking squares in the bottom left corner are meant to resemble the braille letter "P" -- they're just represented as squares instead of circles here because of my lack of talent with MS Paint! The braille letter is in the logo because our company, which will be called Poche NYC, is going to partner with a local vision- and sight-saving nonprofit. The braille "P" will be emblematic of that part of our identity. We will also use the four dots on various branding elements, e.g. snaps on the clothing. Feel free to play with better ways to incorporate the "P".
In the end, I would like to get 3 vector images: white body with transparent accents, white body with teal accents, and teal body with white accents (as pictured).