Kridalaksana really got the "spirit" behind what we were trying to create -- and was responsive with our design change requests. Would definitely recommend inviting this designer to your contests!
- George Kao
How George Kao started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
You can understand what our business does by understanding what the acronym TLC stands for, which are 2 things:
(1) True Livelihood Community (a training and support community for values-oriented people to explore their passions/strengths and how it aligns with the world's needs, so that they can create their "true livelihood" -- work that truly fulfills their souls and benefits the world)
(2) Transformational Learning Cooperative (a one-stop shop for people to find coaches, consultants, experts, advisors, and information products on all kinds of topics regarding life transformation, including Holistic Health, Conscious Relationships, Enlightened Business Building, Spiritual Relationship to Money, Mindful Activism, and Personal Development.)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our values include:
* Love First (rather than money or power)
* Partnering with others (rather than "dominating the market")
* Giving and Service (rather than "what's in it for me?")
Ideas to play with:
* image of a tree where all the branches have light - collective brilliance.
* hands for sharing/giving
* co-thriving together in transformational learning (not just book learning)