Maritaralston needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 45 designs submitted by 14 freelance designers.
Keep Scottsdale Beautiful
Keep Scottsdale Beautiful is a non-profit 501C3 organization and our mission is to enhance Scottsdale by engaging our citizens in community service.
We focus on the following four pillars:
1) Protect the environment
2) Beautify public spaces
3) Educate the public and
4) Care for our fellow citizens.
Target audiences include:
- The community at large and potential volunteers
- Potential financial donors i.e. individual and corporations
- Civic entities i.e. City Councilpeople and Neighborhood Liasion departments
1) The logo needs to have color and black/white versions.
2) The logo should have one version that works horizontally and another that works in vertical applications. Perhaps the vertical version could just utilize the initials "KSB".
3) On at least one of the full-length versions (Keep Scottsdale Beautiful), please include ".org" to the end in case we wanted the logo to also show the URL which is KeepScottsdaleBeautiful.org
4) If your logo is chosen, we would like to receive all file versions of the final selected logo i.e. JPG, EPS, GIF, TIF, etc.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.