We looking for a Logo for Website, Facebook and Collateral to Forgotten Felines Foundation. It can be an approach to have a rectangular logo with the full name and a square Version with the F cubed.
We want that the Logo appeals to New Zealanders and represent the Mission. Be aware that a lot of people in New Zealand has an attitude indifferent to cats because they assume that they pose a danger to native wildlife, especially the birds in New Zealand. For this reason, the Foundation has a practical part and a political part.
The Mission Statement:
The Forgotten Felines Foundation is a non-profit organization (Charity) whose primary Mission is to help people and the community of Kapiti Coast with the stray and forgotten cats and kittens. We accomplish this through the effective method of “TNR” (trap-neuter-return). When possible, tame cats and kittens are adopted to loving homes. Cats that cannot be socialized are returned to the location where they were trapped and fed daily by caring volunteers and members of the community. As well the Forgotten Felines Foundation plans to set up a Sanctuary for Cats that cannot find home anymore for example because there are older and the Owners died or have to move to a REst Home and cannot keep their Cats.
What Forgotten Felines Foundation will do:
- TNR Program for known Cat Colonies in the community
- Build on a Rural Property a Sanctuary or Garden Home for cats unadoptable cats because of age, temper or other reasons.
- Adoption program for tame but stray and abandoned kittens and cats.
- Free Microchipping to re-unite found cats with their Owners
- Provide Advice and Input to local Councils and Politicians regarding Policies to control Cat Population and native Wildlife
TNR, Feral cats, Stray cats, abandoned cats, adoption, foster(ing), rescue, spay, neuter, de-sexing, cat colonies