Hat Spaß gemacht mit Ihnen zu arbeiten, immer wieder gerne. Geht voll und ganz auf die Wünsche ein, und eine sehr freundliche Kommunikation :-) Danke vielmals
Great job! Very responsive.
Fantastic execution. Great design.
He has been a pleasure to work with and moved quickly to sell me an image in multiple formats. Thank you!
5-6-7 or 8 projects with benk_lab. too many to remember
All 5 stars
Clean minimalistic logo, just as we wanted.
How rgillies04 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Logo objectives/guidance to designer:
· BMA is an off-road and dual sport recreational riding club;
The goal of BMA is to develop, preserve, expand and organize:
o Non-competitive, recreational off-road motorcycle riding opportunities;
o trail development and maintenance for use by off-road motorcyclists.
The club’s values are centred around providing a “club” environment that is supportive of all (non-competitive, recreational) off-road and dual sport riders, including new riders, women, children, and family ridership. This support includes the provision of introductions to trails and riding areas, and training and skills development for a full range of rider capabilities.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Avoid colours specific to popular off road motorcycle brands (Yamaha blue, Kawasaki green, KTM orange, Husqvarna blue & yellow, Suzuki yellow, Honda red, etc.)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
· Current logo does not represent the current interests of the club and conveys competition, which is not what the club is about.
· Refer to http://www.BMA1.ca for information
· “BMA” should be part of the logo, no other words. The logo should be designed in a way that by-lines can be added such as: Bytown Motorcycle Association; Name of Event (such as Calabogie Boogie); etc. Examples to be provided with logo designs.
· Logo should be simple in design. It should be capable of being reproduced in multiple media (web, print, patches, signs, banners, clothing, etc.)
· The colour red should not be utilized as it does not work well on the web. Colours close to those of major off-road motorcycle manufacturers should also be avoided (KTM, Husqvarna, Beta, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc.)
· A black and white and/or single spot colour version should also be provided for paper or single colour reproductions, or sew on patches, etc.
· The logo should be dissimilar to others commonly in use in Canada, in particular off-road riding organizations in Ontario (Haliburton Trail Riders, Simcoe County Off-Road Riders Association, Oshawa Competition Motorcycle Club, Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (OFTR) and other member organizations of the OFTR)